Welcome to the Conshy Bulldogs Scholarship Information Page
What is the Conshy Bulldogs Scholarship?
- Every year, the board of the Conshohocken Bulldogs reserves money collected from fundraising efforts and member fees to award a scholarship to graduating seniors of Plymouth Whitemarsh High School. Lacrosse is deeply rooted in the belief of giving back to the game, so in turn it is our belief that we as a club will give back as well. We award $1,000.00 to one female and one male recipient each year as the criteria are met.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
- Potential recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Was a Conshohocken Bulldog youth player for at least 2 years
- Played at least 2 seasons for Plymouth Whitemarsh HS Lacrosse including their senior year
- Has given back and volunteered for the Conshohocken Bulldogs Youth Lacrosse Club
How does someone apply for the scholarship?
- Senior players are welcome to apply but must meet the above criteria. Application form is under 'Home' and 'Documents' tab. Complete the application, using additional pages as necessary, and email to
with the subject 'Scholarship'.
*PW Graduating Class of 2017 Scholarship applications are due by April 14th, 2017.
When is the award presented?
- The award(s) are announced and given out at the Senior Awards Banquet at Plymouth Whitemarsh High School. Checks are presented to the recipients the night of the event.
Exclusions/Disclaimers (including but not limited to the following):
- To avoid conflicts of interest we have created in the best interest of the scholarship fund the following exclusions:
- Children of active board members are not eligible for award. Board members must be 'inactive' for a minimum of four years for their children to be eligible for award.
- We reserve the right to carry an award over from year to year in the event we do not have an eligible male and/or female award winner in a given year.
- In years of tight budget constraints we reserve the right not to present the award to any recipients.
Questions: email questions to
with subject line "PW Scholarship".